Contact Us

The Law Offices of John P. Savage
1551 N Prospect Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Phone: 414-964-5670
Toll Free: 414-964-5670
Milwaukee Law Office

Milwaukee Area Post-Judgment Modifications Attorney

Experienced Representation in Wisconsin

The one constant in life is that it is always changing. When your circumstances change, your obligations regarding court orders should change as well. At the Divorce Law Center, our Milwaukee area post-judgment modifications lawyer has more than 30 years of experience providing affordable and efficient legal services to divorced individuals who wish to modify or enforce court orders.

If you have had a change in circumstances or you are seeking to have a divorce order enforced, we can help. Contact our Wisconsin divorce attorney online or call 414-964-5670 to arrange an initial consultation to discuss your situation. We offer exceptional quality at a fair price.

Working to Change Divorce Orders

Not all aspects of a divorce agreement are set in stone. There are certain terms that can be changed depending on your unique circumstances, including:

  • Child custody and visitation: Changes to custody and visitation may be requested for a number of reasons, including relocation, or in instances of neglect or abuse.
  • Child support: The amount of child support that is needed is likely to change as the child grows older. A change may also be requested if there has been an unexpected change in employment, a job promotion, or for other changes in a parent's life.
  • Spousal support or alimony: Similar to child support, a change may be requested for an unexpected change in financial circumstances or in the case of remarriage.

Whether you are making or receiving support payments, you can rely on our Milwaukee area family law lawyer to stand up for your interests when a modification is in order.

Ensuring Orders Are Enforced

The failure to make support payments or stick to a custody and visitation plan are serious concerns. This may lead to wage garnishment or even jail time if there is found to be contempt of court. We hope to avoid harsh punishments and come to an agreement on a plan that is best for everyone. However, we will fight for your interests in court if it comes to that.

Call for a Consultation With a Wisconsin Enforcement of Court Orders Lawyer

It is important that all parties stick to the terms of their original divorce agreement. It is also important to seek changes to the agreement when the situation warrants them. Contact our Milwaukee area post-judgment modifications attorney online or call 414-964-5670 to schedule a meeting to discuss your case. We serve clients throughout the Milwaukee area.

Based in Milwaukee, the attorney and staff at the Divorce Law Center serve clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, New Berlin, Brookfield, Racine, West Allis, Whitefish Bay, Greenfield, Greendale, Mequon, Cedarburg, Port Washington, Delafield, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Pewaukee, Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Washington County, and Ozaukee County.